We recommend that you read our guide before you start a booking.
You'll find here instructions for vehicles that have a terminal in the glove box. This terminal doesn't have a keyboard or screen.
|Start the booking to unlock your vehicle|
- In the app, tap ‘Start booking’. If there’s no signal, hold the contactless card over the card reader on the windscreen.
- Wait for the light on the windscreen to turn green. Your vehicle will be then unlocked.
|Before starting your trip, report the state of the vehicle|
- When you start the booking, in the app we will ask you to check if your vehicle has new damages and cleanliness issues.
- If you find any issues, report them with pictures to avoid charges.
|Get the keys and start your trip|
- Find the keys in the terminal.
- Use them to lock and unlock your vehicle during the booking.
|Car park exit and access|
- If your vehicle is in a car park, drive to the exit and wait for it to open automatically.
- If the exit doesn’t open automatically, use the card located in the sun visor.
|Fuel is included in all your bookings|
- - Refuel at a major petrol station that accepts the All Star card. Find the card in the terminal and use it to pay. Do not go over the spending limit of £30 to avoid the card being declined.
- Leave at least 1/4 of a tank of fuel when you drop off your vehicle to avoid charges.
|Punctuality is good karma. Don't be late!|
- Make sure you return the vehicle on time to avoid charges.
- You can only extend your booking if no one else has booked your vehicle later on.
|Ending your trip|
- Return the vehicle to the parking space or geofenced location where you picked it up.
- In the app, tap ‘Finish booking’ and follow the instructions. If there’s no signal, hold the contactless card over the reader on the windscreen.
- Wait for the light on the windscreen to turn green. Your vehicle will then be locked.
Need more help?
See more articles on how to make the most of Ubeeqo. Enjoy your ride!